Oct 27, 2009

r@nt.com

yesterday i went to see couples retreat with mama bear. probably not the best movie to go see considering the recent break down that's in the makings right now. i really enjoyed it anyway, Vince Vaughan is such a funny guy. marriage seems tough though, i don't think i can see myself settling down like that. i never wanna settle.
not for anything, not even for a meal that set my dad back €16.05 today, excuse me? for a JUNIOR chicken burger, chips, bbQ sauce, and 2 bottles of water? i can safely say i wont be venturing into GBK ever again.
i have no plans for halloween. it is on saturday. my mam is going away and my dad will not be home so i will either be alone with my dog... or be with my Biff watching movies drinking cans, or be having a party with some people and a dj...? i doubt it will be the last one.

i'm nearly half way there with my collar that i have to make for college. i actually enjoy sewing... quite a bit. i don't know whether or not to spray paint it so it looks "futuristic" or to leave it as it is. it's kind of floppy the way it is now, so maybe i'll spray it. or harden it. i don't know if i should cut up an old necklace and use the clasp and chain or else use ribbon. i'm thinking ribbon would be more 'victorian heiress' but we'll see. i guess i could try both. then onto my botanic headpiece!
oh, college!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment