Sep 1, 2009

Beauty is about perception, not about make-up. I think the beginning of all beauty is knowing and liking oneself.

You can't put on make-up, or dress yourself, or do you hair with any sort of fun or joy if you're doing it from a position of correction.



i read my star sign today while i was eating my bowl of honey loops. i have never read a star sign that seemed so suited to my situation.
"You've been seduced by numerous intriguing ideas and opportunities. Yet things either fall through or aren't what they initially seemed. This is no surprise, since the circumstances you are dealing with are temporary."
i don't usually believe them, cause they're mostly bullshit. but this one in particular sounded frighteningly familiar. who knows whether or not there is truth in it. hopefully not. then maybe things will go my way. for a change.

i'm due to be paid on monday. there are some things i need to get:
car insurance; 3 months car tax; new window wipers; pay €30 worth of motorway toll fares; new "furniture" for my turtle.
this will act as a reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment