Jun 5, 2010

Well... they should?

When was the last time I posted? Seriously? April 1st feels like so long ago. Alot has happened that I can't begin to explain because it wouldn't make sense to me, it would hurt if I did. I don't want to hurt, not right now. I want to get on with whatever is happening, and I want things to progress and get so much better. I think they will. I've been told I should be so positive during this time, and I agree completely. But I can't help being scared. It would be heartless to not be scared. Or just plain strange. I have also been told I should see someone, an 'expert'. Why would I speak to a stranger about what I'm feeling when I can barely speak to the people I love? I don't know what is right anymore.
My friends who I wouldn't have seen alot of before, have completely stepped up to their roles and I am so grateful for that. Others have drifted, which has astounded me completely, considering they were the ones who said they would be there, as I have been for them. It's so funny because my everyday acquaintances know nothing of this blog, and would more than likely never read it. You all know who you are, I'm sure.

I wore sandals today...

I have also been listening to Kelis and The XX alot. One which is upbeat and uplifting, and another which is one of the most upsetting/amazing albums I have ever heard. I'm happy they've been the soundtrack to the hard times I've been having so far. I've had a bit to drink so I should finish up.

Out x

No comments:

Post a Comment