Aug 27, 2009

I'm embarrassed. I've fuck all to write about.

www.eyesuckink.com, i remember being really into this guy his name is alex pardee. he done all the art work for the used's album "in love and death". some of it is pretty unbelievable. there's a link to his blog on the website.
i'm on antibiotics since monday for a viral/bacterial infection. i'm not sure which though? i don't think the doctor was either. i had the worst headache ever all day today, it felt as if my skull was squishing my brain. there's so much going on up there i wish i could just relax. take it easy.
sean got a new puppy yesterday she's a cross between a springer and a cocker spaniel. maybe some day her and my dog can have hot sex and make more gorgeous pups. he hasn't decided on a name yet. i think sadie is perfect, the original name he suggested. but now he's leaning a bit more towards gacy...


i'd rather not think of this guy when i say her name. sadie just works. she's black. i love her.
i still have to see inglorious basterds. i haven't heard anything about it though.

i have an interview for a fashion and textile portfolio course on monday. i should be drawing right now but i've no clue where to start.
i have a funny feeling in my ribs, i wish it would leave me alone.

TUNE:

No comments:

Post a Comment