Jul 24, 2009

If you have time to whine and complain about something then you have the time to do something about it.

Anthony J. D'Angelo once wrote something so true. i've decided to start again. almost 7 months of this year has passed and this blog has only reminded me of all of the bad things that have happened. although there hasn't been a lot of good to write of, i'm going to tell you about the smallest things that have made me happy. or at least made me smile. i'm going to write not all about my personal problems but about things that have taken my mind off them.

BY THE END OF NEXT YEAR;

1. i want to grow my hair long enough to plait properly, if this doesn't work, a weave will have to do.
2. to move into a room, be it in my own house, or a new one, paint it white and cover a wall in the nicest and most interesting pictures i've ever seen. i want to get a double bed too. and have my wardrobe very organized.
3. to have a job that i love, and enjoy. a job that i don't complain about LITERALLY 24/7.
4. to maybe be in college studying some aspect of fashion.
5. to not be in the position i am in now.
6. bake proper cupcakes, with proper butter icing and sprinkles.
7. take as many pictures as often as possible.

to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment